One’s level of emotional intelligence directly impacts their ability to be an effective leader. This workshop helps the participant to gain a deeper understanding of how their current level of emotional intelligence affects their performance as a leader (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) and helps attendees develop customized strategies based on their results for improving their leadership effectiveness.
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership.
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence.
- Understand the key elements of the EQ-i2.0 Leadership Report.
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth.
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviors.
- Developing a personal EQ-i2.0 learning plan.
Length of Course: 6 hours
Target Audience: All Leaders
This course includes the EQi2.0 inventory, which measures an individual’s current level of emotional intelligence. The profile generates a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning: Self-Perception (self-regard, self-actualization, and emotional self-awareness); Self-Expression (emotional expression, assertiveness, and independence); Interpersonal (interpersonal relationships, empathy, and social responsibility); Decision Making (problem solving, reality testing, and impulse control); and Stress Management (flexibility, stress tolerance, and optimism).