Being an audience member in Christina's session leads participants to feel inspired to take responsibility for their success at work and home. Participants enjoy themselves throughout the session while gaining invaluable strategies for making desired changes in their lives. By implementing these strategies, participants attending Christina's sessions experience better work and home relationships, improved communication skills, and, ultimately, increased productivity in accomplishing their goals and those of the organization.
Christina leads her audience through this transformation as she is an expert in achievement. She is a lifelong superachiever on a mission to help others embrace their own inner superachiever. Through more than fifteen years of public service with a California police department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Christina worked on an array of programs, including the FBI's Violent Criminal Apprehension Program and the FBI's Leadership Development Program, where she helped train thousands of leaders.
After advancing to a senior manager position within the FBI before turning 40, Christina decided to open her own business to help people transform their personal and professional lives. Christina has several books, courses, and podcast episodes available to help further the learning of her session participants.
In the spirit of being a superachiever, this speech focuses on empowering the audience members. The beginning of the session includes defining a superachiever and then examining each characteristic that supports that empowerment; to include mindset, resilience, ability to connect with others, and finally, holding both self-care and self-development (not just technical development) as a priority in one’s life. The participant will walk away from this session inspired and with actionable strategies to become a more empowered individual.
- Awareness of one’s perceptions and strategies for changing those that are limiting.
- Strategies for increasing mental and emotional flexibility as well as handling frustration.
- Tactics for examining one’s network and strategically expanding it.
- Ways to make one’s self a priority to accomplish more.
- Approaches to developing oneself to get where they desire more quickly.
Effective time management is one’s ability to set priorities and choose how to best utilize the 24 hours we are given each day. These types of systems are great to use, but time is not our most limiting resource. What about taking it deeper and looking at arranging your priorities and tasks around your natural energy fluctuations that occur throughout the day, week, or even month? In this interactive session, speaker Christina Eanes introduces her Secret to Super Productivity system by taking attendees through the process of understanding their natural way of energetic “being” to better manage their time and supercharge their “doing.”
- Awareness of one’s daily, weekly, and monthly energy fluctuations and how one is currently capitalizing on them.
- Gain an understanding of those people, activities, and situations that take our energy away as well as those that give us energy.
- The importance of planning out your to-do list according to your projected energy levels to get lots more done each day.