Five Areas of Focus for [Insert Your Audience Here]
This 60 to 90-minute presentation can be tailored to the audience. For example, recent titles include: Five Areas of Focus for the NEW Rising Star; Five Areas of Focus for the Amazing Meeting Planner; Five Areas of Focus for the Empowered Woman; Five Areas of Focus for the Brilliant Leader; and so on.
In the spirit of being [insert audience, such as NEW Rising Stars], this speech focuses on the [insert audience type, such as empowered leader]. The beginning of the session includes defining the [insert audience type, such as empowered leader] and then examining each characteristic that supports that empowerment; to include mindset, resilience, ability to connect with others, and finally, holding both self-care and self-development (not just technical development) as a priority in one’s life. The participant will walk away from this session inspired and with actionable strategies to become a more empowered leader.
- Awareness of one’s perceptions and strategies for changing those that are limiting.
- Strategies for increasing mental and emotional flexibility as well as handling frustration.
- Tactics for examining one’s network and strategically expanding it.
- Ways to make one’s self a priority to accomplish more.
- Approaches to developing oneself to get where they desire more quickly.
The Secret to Super Productivity
This 60 to 90-minute presentation introduces the participant to the Secret to Super Productivity system.
Effective time management is one’s ability to set priorities and choose how to best utilize the 24 hours we are given each day. These types of systems are great to use, but time is not our most limiting resource. What about taking it deeper and looking at arranging your priorities and tasks around your natural energy fluctuations that occur throughout the day, week, or even month? In this interactive session, speaker Christina Eanes introduces her Secret to Super Productivity system by taking attendees through the process of understanding their natural way of energetic “being” to better manage their time and supercharge their “doing.”
- Awareness of one’s daily, weekly, and monthly energy fluctuations and how one is currently capitalizing on them.
- Gain an understanding of those people, activities, and situations that take our energy away as well as those that give us energy.
- The importance of planning out your to-do list according to your projected energy levels to get lots more done each day.
What you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A video to promote my session before your event – engaging participants before they even arrive on site.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation that focuses on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A personalized package of videos, podcasts, and/or follow up coaching/conversations to continue the learning and return on your investment.
Inquire About Booking Christina Today
This form is to be used to inquire about Christina Eanes LLC products and services (no soliciting!)