Self-awareness is the meta-skill of the 21st century. This workshop provides an opportunity for participants to explore and discover more about themselves so they can learn how to appreciate others’ differences, and adapt one’s behavior to interact more effectively with others. Participants leave the workshop with actionable strategies to put their learning into practice.
- What it means to be self-aware and how to continuously develop our understanding of self.
- Understand how perceptions are formed, their impact, and how to manage them.
- Develop self-awareness through the exploration of the Discovery Insights® profile.
- Understand personality types and preferences to improve interpersonal communications.
Length of Course: 6 hours
Target Audience: All Employees
This course is based on the Discovery Insights® Personal Profile. The Discovery Insights® Personal Profile gives an indication of how individuals are likely to behave based on their preferences across four different scales referred to as ‘Color Energies’. The tool provides a practical and solid foundation for personal development.
Celebrating the uniqueness of each person, the profile illustrates how recognizing and valuing difference can empower Individuals, Teams, and entire Businesses.
The basic profile contains the following sections:
- Key Strengths & Weaknesses
- Value to the Team
- Possible Blind Spots
- Opposite Type
- Suggestions for Development
- Insights Wheel, Insights
- Color Dynamics