Christina and her team of instructors and coaches have successfully launched robust leadership development programs in companies from vastly different industries, from a cohort of 15 leaders in one small company to hundreds from others. We provide a full Leadership Development Program including workshops, coaching, and a 360 assessment, to help you grow your people and transform your business.
At the core of the program are six leadership workshops. This curriculum can be customized with your organization’s branding, and with minimal customization of the actual content to fit your company’s culture.
The Leadership Development Program includes a robust business coaching process, with a clear contracting session at the start (shortly after participants attend the first workshop) so that objectives are agreed upon and outcomes defined. The agreed upon action plans are then reviewed for progress during each session to ensure that the coaching is delivering upon the identified objectives.
The initial session is positioned to establish the coaching relationship and clarify the purpose and process of the coaching engagements moving forward. During this initial 90-minute session, the coach and the coachee will work together to clarify expectations and gain an understanding of current performance and identify current and future challenges.
During this session the coach and the coachee will:
- Establish a coaching relationship.
- Review the 360 feedback report, identify key developmental themes as an input into agreed upon action plan.
- Determine the specific scope of the coaching process.
- Create an Individual Development Plan (IDP) to develop skills during the coaching program.
Following this contracting session, it is recommended that the coachee hold a meeting with their line manager, to confirm goals and objectives for the coaching and ensure full alignment between Coach, Coachee and line manager.
The number of contracted follow up coaching sessions will then be conducted. Each session will be one hour in duration and scheduled according to the length of the program.
The focus of these sessions will be to:
- Explore the Insights Profile and how it will fit with the coaching process, discuss the implication of management style and how it relates to feedback received in the 360 report. What does this mean for the coachee as a leader?
- Review progress in development objectives and individual development plan measures.
- Modify objectives and action plans as necessary (dependent on the progress made), changes to priorities, or other shifts in contexts.
- Explore challenges to achieving objectives, identify options, and evaluate solutions.
A repeat assessment of the individual’s performance and influence in the business through the 360 feedback tool will occur before the final coaching session. In this final coaching session, the coach and coachee will compare results against the initial assessment. Here the emphasis is on highlighting areas of improvement and attributing the success factors to be adopted as best practice. Further developmental needs will be identified allowing managers to understand how they might need to adjust their action going forward. The coachee will update their IDP based on this session.
Development and Evaluation Tools
The Leadership Development Program includes measurement tools to help increase each participant’s self-awareness so that they can set performance goals.
The Discovery Insights® Personal Profile gives an indication of how individuals are likely to behave based on their preferences across four different scales referred to as Color Energies. The tool provides a practical and solid foundation for personal development. For all levels of leaders, we would recommend both the foundation and management chapters.
Insights Foundation Chapter (provided to all employees and managers):
Celebrating the uniqueness of each person, the profile illustrates how recognizing and valuing difference can empower Individuals, Teams, and entire Businesses.
The Foundation chapter contains the following sections:
- Key Strengths and Weaknesses
- Value to the Team
- Possible Blind Spots
- Opposite Type
- Suggestions for Development
- Insights Wheel
- Insights Color Dynamics
Insights Management Chapter (provided to managers only):
The Management Chapter of the Insights Discovery Profile contains several sections of direct relevance to anyone in a management or more senior position within an organization.
- Creating the Ideal Environment
- Management Style
While building upon elements of the Foundation Chapter of the Insights Discovery profile, the Management Chapter applies the behavioral aspects of the Four Color Energies in a way which brings a person’s management style to life in a more holistic fashion for those in key management positions.
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures an individual’s emotional intelligence.
The profile generates a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning:
- Emotional Self-Awareness
- Emotional Expression
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Social Responsibility
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Reality Testing
- Impulse Control
- Stress Management
- Stress Tolerance
This tool helps the participant to gain a deeper understanding of how their current level of emotional intelligence affects their workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) and provides customized strategies based on their individual results for improving their performance.
One of two 360 tools available for the Leadership Development Program, the Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ 360) is an emotional intelligence assessment that allows leaders to receive feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, and others on how they leverage their emotional intelligence. It is based on the areas identified in the EQ-i 2.0.
This assessment is the second 360 option offered through the Leadership Development Program which gives organizations an opportunity to choose from a list of competencies to be measured in the report.
The Thomas International® 360 feedback tool serves two key functions:
- Focuses the developmental conversations on real development needs.
- Allows us to measure the impact of the leadership development program and identify further development needs which may require additional supports.
The initial report is positioned to focus the coaching conversations on real development needs, making those conversations more meaningful. Specifically, the 360 tool enables us to:
- Provide an objective framework for raising self-awareness, understanding individual business contribution, and assessing the quality of relationships.
- Enable individuals to understand their personal impact and provide the motivation to change behavior.
- Pinpoint specific development areas aligned with business needs and priorities for maximum impact.
- Highlight any shortfalls in people skills, equipping managers with insights they can leverage to improve team performance.
The Thomas International Tool allows for a maximum of 25 respondents per report. This selection is made across the following groups:
- Self (must be completed)
- Managers (max of two)
- Direct Reports
What you can expect from Christina Eanes and Team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone or in-person consultation so we can better understand your needs and how we can best serve your organization.
- A video to promote the development program – engaging participants before they even arrive at their first workshop.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered program that focuses on achieving the outcomes you want for your organization. Christina or a highly qualified fellow team member will engage the participants to maximize their learning.
- Additional resources to continue the learning to include videos, podcasts, and/or coaching/conversations to maximize your return on investment.
Inquire About Programs for Your Organization Today
This form is to be used to inquire about Christina Eanes LLC products and services (no soliciting!)