Professionals with high emotional intelligence have been known to add more value to the bottom line of their organization than average staff. Learning to build successful relationships with colleagues and leadership can change the course of one’s career success. This course will teach the fundamentals of emotional intelligence and help attendees become more self-aware. Participants will gain the ability to perform better in their professional environment and personal lives.
- Learn how emotions and thoughts influence behaviors.
- Explore the four-domain model of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Explore social awareness and relationship effectiveness.
- Manage defensiveness and develop collaborative intention.
- Increase confidence in managing conflict and emotional conversations.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Target Audience: All Employees