One’s level of emotional intelligence directly impacts their degree of success in life. This workshop helps the participant to gain a deeper understanding of how their current level of emotional intelligence affects their workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making, and more) and helps attendees develop customized strategies based on their results for improving their performance.
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in one’s life.
- Understand the critical elements of the EQ-i2.0 Workplace Report.
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunities for growth.
- Identify and understand how aspects of one’s level of emotional intelligence can impact their ability to function effectively in the workplace environment.
- Developing a personal EQ-i2.0 learning plan.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Target Audience: All Employees
This course includes the EQi2.0 inventory, which measures an individual’s current level of emotional intelligence. The profile generates a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning: Self-Perception (self-regard, self-actualization, and emotional self-awareness); Self-Expression (emotional expression, assertiveness, and independence); Interpersonal (interpersonal relationships, empathy, and social responsibility); Decision Making (problem solving, reality testing, and impulse control); and Stress Management (flexibility, stress tolerance, and optimism).