It is essential to establish a clear understanding of how the concepts of diversity and inclusion differ, as many well-intentioned companies have made the former a priority while neglecting the latter, leading to disappointing outcomes that often undermine the totality of diversity and inclusion efforts.
This workshop focuses on inclusion and the appreciation of differences to provide a high trust, fair and respectful workplace, and the acceleration of collaboration in teams. An efficient approach is taken to the delivery of interactive sessions. These seminars will be delivered using a combination of high energy, participative exercises, which are thought-provoking but also identify actions for change.
- Identify the key issues and trends around Diversity and Inclusion.
- Understand how we interpret and understand difference.
- Explore critical differences – personality, thinking patterns, national culture, and expressed gender.
- Explore how we collaborate in diverse teams.
- Identify actions for overcoming unconscious bias and extending our ability to collaborate effectively.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Target Audience: All Employees