Personal accountability is a crucial characteristic of high performers. Taking responsibility for solving problems, meeting deadlines, and communicating effectively are a few of the components of personal accountability. In this session, participants will learn how to build personal accountability to include: how to evaluate for what one should be accountable, when one is passing the blame, and tips to make accountability a little easier when one finds it difficult.
- Define personal accountability.
- Evaluate what one should be accountable for.
- Identify when one is passing blame on to others.
- Learn how to take ownership of problems and seek creative solutions.
- Develop strategies for building trust and strengthening workplace relationships through accountability.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Target Audience: All Employees