In this customizable course, participants examine their leadership style in the context of their organization's mission, vision, and values. Participants first explore who they are as a leader and their mission, vision, and values. Then they see how they can best align with their organization to be an authentic leader that serves as a role model within their organization. Participants are then introduced to the leadership models of Transformational and Transactional Leadership and identify ways to adapt their leadership style to meet the needs of their team and the organization as a whole. Finally, participants end the workshop by identifying their desired leadership legacy and a plan to develop themselves as leaders further.
- Identify one's mission, vision, and values as a leader.
- Align identified mission, vision, and values with those of the organization.
- Understand Transformational and Transactional Leadership.
- Apply leadership model concepts to one's authentic style of leadership.
- Create a leadership legacy growth plan.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: People Managers