In this workshop, we take trust to the next level by zooming in on the individual. Participants will have the opportunity to reflect on the following questions:
- What is my typical style of trusting others?
- How trustworthy am I?
- How do I earn back trust when I've broken it?
- How do I recover when someone has broken my trust?
We already know how important trust is in one's personal and professional life, so this session focuses on the individual and how well they are building, maintaining, and restoring trust in their life.
- Understand the conditions of trust.
- Examine the first two layers of trust: self and relationships with others.
- Determine characteristics and skills necessary to build better trust accounts in one's relationships.
- Apply steps to recover from when trust has been broken.
Length of Course: 2 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: All employees