Most employee engagement survey results show that employees do not feel appreciated and feel undervalued. Managers may feel uncomfortable showing appreciation and may not know how appreciate their employees in ways that will feel authentic. Understanding how people want and need to be appreciated will help leaders and teams more effectively be able to ensure people feel appreciated and valued. Learn the five languages of appreciation and what they look like, the concepts of appreciation and encouragement and discover how important they are in the workplace. Learn how to have those conversations through skills practice and planning for how you can implement on a day to day basis in your working environment.
Learn your own language of appreciation by taking the Motivating By Appreciation Inventory. This workshop will equip you with practical strategies to show appreciation with confidence.
- How Appreciation connects to engagement
- The 5 languages Framework for understanding Appreciation
- Learning your MBA (Motivating By Appreciation preferred languages)
- Putting the Languages to work for you and your team
- Imbedding appreciation into your work culture
Length of Course: 3 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: All employees (especially beneficial with teams)