Speaking successfully under pressure is critical for professionals who face high-stakes or challenging conversations. This course will equip individuals with the strategies, techniques, and confidence to communicate effectively in high-pressure situations. Through practical exercises, interactive simulations, and real-world case studies, participants will learn how to deliver clear, persuasive messages, project confidence, and maintain composure even in the most demanding circumstances. In this course, participants will explore the psychological and physiological factors contributing to performance anxiety and learn strategies to manage stress and anxiety.
Key Topics Covered:
- Understanding the impact of pressure: Recognizing the effects of stress on communication and performance.
- Managing performance anxiety: Techniques to control stress, build confidence, and project self-assurance.
- Handling challenging questions and objections: Strategies for responding confidently and diplomatically.
- Adapting to different audiences: Tailoring communication styles to connect with diverse listeners.
- Managing time constraints: Delivering concise, focused messages without sacrificing clarity or impact.
- Overcoming unexpected obstacles: Techniques for adapting to unexpected situations and maintaining composure.
- Practicing under pressure: Simulations and feedback sessions to refine speaking skills in realistic scenarios.
Participants will gain insights into effective communication techniques, develop strategies to manage pressure and build confidence through guided practice. By the end of this course, participants will be equipped with the skills and mindset to speak successfully under pressure and achieve desired outcomes.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: All Employees