One's level of emotional intelligence directly impacts their ability to be an effective leader. This workshop helps the participant understand how their current level of emotional intelligence affects their performance as a leader and encourages them to develop customized strategies based on their leadership effectiveness results.
Optional: A 360 Feedback Report can be added to the regular leadership report.
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in leading effectively.
- Explore key areas of leadership concerning emotional intelligence.
- Understand the critical elements of the EQ-i2.0 Leadership Report.
- Articulate strengths and areas with growth opportunities.
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviors.
- Develop a personal EQ-i2.0 learning plan.
Length of Course: 6 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: All Leaders
Please Note (Additional Cost): This course includes the EQi2.0 inventory, which measures an individual’s current level of emotional intelligence. The profile generates a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning: Self-Perception (self-regard, self-actualization, and emotional self-awareness); Self-Expression (emotional expression, assertiveness, and independence); Interpersonal (interpersonal relationships, empathy, and social responsibility); Decision Making (problem-solving, reality testing, and impulse control); and Stress Management (flexibility, stress tolerance, and optimism).