Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people. Everything DiSC® Management is a classroom training and personalized learning experience proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role. Participants deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC® model. They also learn how their management style influences their approach to decision-making, time management, and problem-solving. Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people.
- Explore the priorities that drive one’s management style.
- Discover what one enjoys about managing and what drains them.
- Consider how one’s management style helps shape their day as a manager.
- Learn about one’s natural directing and delegating style and how to adapt it to the needs of different people.
- Learn how one affects the motivation of others and how to create a more motivating environment for all of one’s team members.
- Consider how one’s manager might perceive them and how to effectively manage up.
Prerequisite: Everything DiSC®: Self-Awareness and Personal Effectiveness in Workplace Relationships
Length of Course: 4-6 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: Managers
Please Note (additional cost): Everything DiSC®: Management Style Assessment