Personal accountability is a crucial characteristic of high performers. Taking responsibility for solving problems, meeting deadlines, and effectively communicating are a few components of personal accountability. In this session, participants will learn how to build personal accountability, including evaluating what one should be accountable for, when one is passing the blame, and tips to make accountability a little easier when one finds it difficult.
- Define personal accountability.
- Evaluate for what one should be accountable.
- Identify when one is passing blame on to others.
- Learn how to take ownership of problems and seek creative solutions.
- Develop strategies for building trust and strengthening workplace relationships through accountability.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: All Employees